These flirty questions to ask your crush will help keep sparks from flying between you and your crush.
It can be hard to know what to ask someone you like, especially if you want to keep the conversation a little flirty. That's why we've put together this list of naughty questions to ask your crush.
They should be formulated after you've met your crush and are comfortable turning the subject to a more sexual nature. Don't ask these questions right away, because they won't be well received!
With lots of things to ask your crush about their desires, past experiences and some of their naughty fantasies, if a guy/girl likes you, you can have cheeky conversations!
The best flirty questions to ask your crush
1. Tell me something you've never told anyone?
2. What impression did you have when you first met me?
3. What is the first thing you notice about someone's physical appearance when you meet them?
4. Which part of the male/female body do you like the most?
5. What's the best line someone has ever used against you?
6. What qualities do you look for when dating someone?
7. Do you have a favorite color of underwear?
8. How would you let someone know you like them?
9. What do you wear when you go to bed at night?
10. Describe your personality in three words?
You might also like:
- Ice breaker dating questions
- Questions about online dating
- Questions you can ask the person you like
- flirty, you prefer questions
- Dirty Truth And Dare Pitanja putem teksta
11. What is the most romantic thing you have done for your crush in the past?
12. Is that bed big enough for one more person?
13. Have you had an awkward moment in the bedroom?
14. Would you rather be known as a sexy friend or an intelligent friend?
15. What turns you on the most?
16. What's the weirdest naughty fantasy you've ever had?
17. Are you a big hugger?
18. What makes you feel comfortable with someone?
You might also like: flirty snapchat questions
19. Are you picky?
20. What is something weird that you find attractive?
21. What do you think is my best quality?
22. Which love language do you most identify with?
23. What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you?
24. If I called you to shower at night, would you come?
25. Do you prefer to drink coffee or go to some bars?
26. Do you get emotional when you see me or talk to me?
27. Can I ask you out this weekend?
28. What's the weirdest place you've kissed someone passionately?
29. If we were to watch a movie together, what would you like to see?
30. Do you have a favorite bar in town?
31. How come you are alone all this time?
32. Do you currently have a favorite cafe in town?
33. What are the chances of you continuing to date me?
34. You look beautiful in that profile picture, where did I go?
35. What are the five most important things in your life right now?
36. Do you have any fears when you go out on dates? If so, which ones?
You might also like: Questions to ask on a third date.
37. What would people who know you say about your love life?
38. Do you think you make a positive first impression on people?
39. Is it important to feel valued in a relationship?
40. How would you describe someone to me?
41. Are you a materialist and love valuable gifts?
42. Do you have a close relationship with your family?
43. Do you have any plans for the weekend?
44. How important is it to celebrate special occasions like birthdays and Christmas?
45. Has there ever been a situation where your opinion about girls or boys changed?
46. Do you think that every human being has their perfect partner?
47. What's the worst place I can take you on a date?
48. Are you mean or nice when you are in a relationship?
funny questions to ask the person you like
49. If you could go anywhere in the world with me, where would you go?
50. What do you usually wear to sleep?
51. What is the last thing you would want to do for a million dollars?
52. What are you bad at and wish you were good at?
53. What is the strangest compliment you have received from someone?
54. Which celebrity would you like to date?
the following: twisted questions
55. What would your search history tell me about you?
56. What color underwear am I wearing now?
57. What makes you always smile?
58. What guilty pleasures do you have?
59. What do you like most about a relationship?
60. What can you tell me about your first crush?
61. Do you have a sweet side?
62. What would an ideal date look like for you?
63. What do you like to do to relieve stress?
64. What are you interested in?
65. What's the cutest thing you've done for an ex?
66. Are you someone who actively talks to other people when you go out at night?
67. Where on the body would you like to get a tattoo? What would that be?
68. What is not an attractive habit?
69. Do you like to know what your partner wears?
70. What have you always imagined yourself doing in a relationship and haven't yet?
71. What are the most attractive qualities a person can have?
72. Do you like hugging?
You might also like: flirty questions for a first date
73. Have you ever been mistaken for someone famous?
74. What do you like about me?
75. Have you ever tried online dating?
76. Which language do you think is the most romantic?
Deep questions to ask the person you like
77. What is something about me that always sticks in your mind?
78. What do your parents not know about you?
79. Are you someone people turn to in a crisis?
80. When was the last time you were amazed by something you saw?
81. How have you dealt with anxiety in the past?
82. Is there anything that most people don't like that you don't care about?
83. If I invited you to dinner tonight, what kind of clothes would you wear?
84. What is your definition of a true gentleman?
85. What is your definition of a real lady?
86. What is your opinion about intimacy before marriage?
87. What are your weaknesses and what are your positive sides?
88. Which book, TV series or movie had the biggest impact on your life?
89. What does true beauty look like to you?
dirty questions for your crush
90. Do you feel comfortable when someone talks bad to you?
the following: funny first date questions
91. Does your mom or dad give you away about your appearance?
92. Have you ever thought about texting me?
93. Have you ever thought of inviting me to a party?
94. Have you ever kissed in the cinema?
95. What is your opinion about threesome sex?
96. Does he turn the lights on or off during intimacy?
97. How does it feel to have a quick drink with someone?
98. How likely are you to be intimate on a first date?
99. On what date do you think it is acceptable to be intimate?
100. Do you have confidence in your body?
101. What do you think is my best physical quality?
102. Which part of your body have you received the most compliments on in the past?
103. Do you think intimacy is key in this process for a relationship to be successful and grow?
104. Have you ever had a fantasy involving someone of the same sex?
105. What is the dirtiest thing you have done with your previous partner?
106. What color underwear do you think I'm wearing right now?
107. Do you mind if I'm a little naughty?
108. Do you have any toys?
You might also like: Strange questions to ask a man.
Weird questions to ask the person you like
109. How do you stay so attractive?
110. Are there times when you are attracted to bad/bad people?
111. How can I get to know you on a deeper level?
112. How are you so good at just being yourself?
113. Do you like night dates ordaily datesidle?
114. What physical characteristics do you look for in someone before going out with them?
115. What did you like most about the time we spent together?
116. What would be your reaction now if I told you that I have deep feelings for you?
117. Do you want to swim naked with me?
118. Do you work every day to look this beautiful?
119. If I told you how I really feel about you, how would you react?
120. Take me on your ideal date?
121. How long does it take you to get ready for a night out?
122. If you woke up next to me one morning, what breakfast would you make me?
123. Would you rather relax on the beach or hike and explore?
124. Do you like guys who are forward and tell you exactly how they feel?
125. All couples have cute names for each other; What would you call me?
126. How much do you enjoy massages?
127. Have you ever felt this way about someone you just met?
128. Do you think you are the best and most attractive couple out of all your friends?
129. What do you think people would think about the age difference between us?
130. Make love or hug, which do you prefer?
131. What's the best and worst first message you've received on a dating app?
the following: Deep questions for a girl.
132. Have you ever done something so stupid to someone you liked that you are now embarrassed to talk about it?
133. Can you remember your first date? How was it?
134. Do you think it's ever okay to lie to your partner?
135. If you could add something to your life right now, what would it be?
136. Do you think the universe wanted us to meet?
137. What is your zodiac sign?
138. What do you think is the most romantic movie scene?
139. What would you like to ask me but are afraid?
140. What is your favorite emoji for flirting?
141. Are you a persistent person?
142. Do you think piercings look good on people?
143. Are you a sentimental person?
144. What is the best thing about sharing a bed with someone?
145. What do you think about having children one day?
146. Shall I take you this weekend?
147. What is your survival guide in any relationship?
148. Who was your first love?
149. Have you always been single?
150. What did the failure of past relationships teach you?
Looking for more questions?
Dirty probably ask– Find out what your crush really thinks about you with these naughty questions.
Second Date Questions.– If things are going well with the person you like, these are the questions you should ask yourself on your next date.
Tom Stevenson(Medeoprichter van Questions about everything)
Tom is a travel writer and co-founder of Questions About Everything. She grew up in the UK and likes to spend her time traveling to new places, supporting Liverpool FC and blogging about her adventures. She taught English in Barcelona for two years and regularly used quizzes and conversation starters as part of her lesson plans. Read more about Tom in ourAlreadypage.