ÖThe easiest way to feel goodis finding something that makes you smile or that is fun andIt makes you laugh. Imagine how good you will feel if you make it a daily practice to have fun in any situation.
Here are some of the most inspirational, humorous, thought provoking and fun motivational quotes that will brighten your day.
For all of you who have a sense of humor, enjoy these phrases of life and share themmake someone else's day, Also!
The 108 best funny inspirational quotes to motivate you
funny motivational quotes
1. "Most people miss an opportunity because they wear overalls and look like work." -Thomas Edison
2. "Be happy, drive people crazy." -Paulo Coelho
3. "Bad decisions make good stories." - Ellis Vidler
4. "Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is over: if you live, you are not." - Richard Bach
5. "Strive to breathe in before you breathe out." —Eugene Bell jr.
6. "The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andy Rooney
7. "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never attempted to contact us." - Bill Watterson
8. "Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat." - Harry Emerson Fosdick
9. "Fantasy stories tend to be disturbing to those who lack imagination." - Terry Pratchett
10. "Amazing things will happen today if you decide not to be a miserable cow."
11. "The problem with open-mindedness, of course, is that people insist on showing up and trying to nail things down." - Terry Pratchett
12. "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does the bathroom, which is why we recommend it every day. – Zig Ziglar
13. "To be successful in life, you need three things: wishbones, a backbone, and a funny bone." - Reba McEntire
14. "See the world as one big closet. Everyone has their own costume. There is only one that is perfect for you. —George Harris
15. "Never let your sense of morality stop you from doing the right thing." -Isaac asimov
16. "Always borrow money from a pessimist. He doesn't expect that back. - Oscar Wilde
17. "Always laugh when you can, it's cheap medicine." - Lord Byron
18. "Sometimes you get out of bed in the morning and think, 'I'm not going to make it,' but you're laughing inside and remembering all the times you've felt this way." —Charles Bukowski
19. “Those who take themselves too seriously always run the risk of making a fool of themselves; whoever can laugh at himself is not.” – Vaclav Havel
20. "People say nothing is impossible, but I don't do anything every day." — A.A. Milne,"Pooh Bear"
21. "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -Steven Wright
RELATED:150 best funny quotes to brighten your day
funny inspirational quotes for work
22. "A diamond is just a lump of coal that worked well under pressure."
23. "By faithfully working eight hours a day, you can eventually be the boss and work 12 hours a day." - Robert Frost
24. "Sometimes I'm so smart I don't understand a word I'm saying." - Oscar Wilde
25. "If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a room with mosquitoes." — African proverb quoted by the Dalai Lama
26. "Opportunity doesn't knock, it comes when you knock on the door." - Kyle Chandler
27. "It takes less time to do things right than to explain why you did them wrong." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
28. "I can't waste time making money." —Louis Agassiz
29. "When you don't know what you're doing, and what you're doing is the best, that's inspiration." - Roberto Bresson
30. "When life brings great winds of change that blow your mind, close your eyes, hold on and believe." - Lisa Liebermann-Wang
31. "Successfully kill them and bury them with a smile."
32. “The mind is like a parachute. It won't work if it's not open." —Frank Zappa
33. "Be nice to the nerds. You could end up working for them. We all could. – Charles J Sykes
34. "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. After a few years he can show a long series of successes.” – Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
35. "It's hard to get honest reviews, especially from a family member, friend, acquaintance, or stranger." - Franklin P. Jones
36. “Stealing someone else's ideas is plagiarism; Robbing many is research”. - Steven Wright
37. "If a messy desk is a sign of a messy mind, what is an empty desk a sign of?" - Albert Einstein
38. “In the business world, everyone is paid in two currencies: money and experience. Get the experience first; the money comes later. - Harold Geneen
39. "If you let your head get too big, it will break your neck." -Elvis Presley
40. "Don't let school interfere with your education." -Mark Twain
41. "All you need in this life is ignorance and faith, and then success is assured." - Mark Twain
42. "Don't listen to those who cry and complain, for their illness is contagious." – O Mandino
43. "There is power in looking stupid and not caring what you do." - Amy Pöhler
44. "The elevator to success is broken. You have to take the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
funny movie inspirational quotes
45. "I'm an early riser and a night owl...so I'm wise and wormy." - Michael Scott"The desk"
46. "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
47. “Hard work is important. But there is something that is more important, and that is believing in yourself. -Harry Potter
48. "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball." — Patch O'Houlihan
49. "A little silliness now and then is appreciated by the wisest of men." -Willy Wonka
50. "Do it or don't. There is no try. - Yoda, "Star Wars"
51. "I know worrying works because nothing happened that I was worried about." - Will Rogers
52. "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can run from it or learn from it." — Rafiki, "The Lion King"
53. "After a while, you learn to ignore the nicknames people give you and just trust who you are." -Shrek
54. "There comes a day when you look around you and realize that happiness is where you are." — Chief Tui, "Moana"
55. “Our destiny lives within us. You just have to be brave enough to see it." — Merida, "Brave"
56. "People who fly angry always land badly." - Will Rogers
Funny and inspirational life quotes.
57. "Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of this alive.” — Elbert Hubbard
58. "When life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade and then try to find someone whose life gave you vodka and have a party." -white rum
59. "When life gives you lemons, squirt in someone's eye." - Cathy Guisewite
60. “Life is too short to always be serious. So if you can't laugh at yourself, call me...I'll laugh at you."
61. "A bank is a place that will lend you money if you show you don't need it." - Bob Hoffnung
62. "Life is like a sewer... what you make of it depends on what you put in it." - Tom Lehrer
63. "Always be nice to your kids because they will choose your foster home." - Phyllis Diller
64. “It's okay to look to the past and to the future. Just don't stare.” -Benjamin Dover
65. "A clear conscience is a sure sign of a bad memory." -Mark Twain
66. "I've always wanted to be someone, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin
67. "If you're tempted to fight fire with fire, remember firefighters usually use water."
68. "Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to launch the lifeboats." -Voltaire
69. "Some people are like clouds: when they disappear, it's a beautiful day."
70. "You must learn from the mistakes of others. You may not live long enough to make them all yourself. – Sam Levenson
71. “You have to pay for your sins. If you have already paid, ignore this warning.” – Sam Levenson
72. "If you tell people the truth, be funny or they will kill you." - Bill Wilder
73. “I've been thinking about how people read the Bible a lot more as they get older; then i realized: they are studying for the final exam. —Jorge Carlin
74. "We never really grew up, we just learned how to appear in public." - Bryan Weiß
75. "I'm in shape. Round is a shape. —Jorge Carlin
76. "You only get a little spark of madness. You don't have to miss it. –Robin Williams
77. "If you dig a hole for others, you might fall in yourself." — Irish Proverbs
78. "When life puts you in a bind, don't say 'Why me?' Say 'Prove it.'"
79. “Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing and move at different speeds. A sense of humor is simply dancing with common sense.” – William James
80. "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up somewhere else." — Yogi Berra
81. "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer up someone else." -Mark Twain
82. "We make mistakes because life has no instructions."
83. “Life is like a photograph. You need the negatives to thrive."
Related stories from YourTango:
30 Chinese New Year Greetings and Wishes in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
131 Of The Strongest Quotes From Martin Luther King, Jr.
99 Best New Year Instagram Captions to Ring in 2023 in Style
84. "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." – Anais Nin
85. “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring and united family in another city.” – George Burns
86. "Anyone who doesn't have wrinkles hasn't laughed enough." - Phyllis Diller
87. "You can't always control who comes into your life, but you can control which window you throw them out of."
RELATED:100 funny love quotes from comedians that describe their crazy relationship
funny inspirational quotes for women
88. "Tell the negative committee meeting in your head to sit down and shut up." — Ann Bradford
89. "Well educated women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
90. "I need to be successful because I like expensive things."
91. "I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."
92. "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."
93. “My therapist told me that the path to true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've eaten two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I'm feeling better already." – Dave Barry
94. "Listen, smile, accept, and do what you're going to do anyway." - Robert Downey Jr.
95. “Don't worry about the end of the world today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." – Karl Schulz
96. "Do what you think is right in your heart because you will be criticized anyway." -Eleanor Roosevelt
97. "Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who care don't care and those who don't care." —Doctor Seuss
98. "Haters are just fans confused because they can't figure out why everyone loves you." - Jeffre Star
99. "Women who want to be equal to men lack ambition." —Marilyn Monroe
100. "The question is not who will let me, but who will stop me." -Ayn Rand
101. "A man who judges a woman's age may be clever, but he is not very clever." - Lucille Ball
102. “Life is not about finding shelter from the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain." —Sherrilyn Kenyon
103. "Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them." - Dick van Dyke
104. "A lot of us don't live our dreams because we live our fears." - Les Browns
105. "You grow up the day you laugh for the first time: at yourself." — Ethel Barrymore
106. "Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and lost." — Ellen DeGeneres
107. "If you want to say something, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman. -Margaret Thatcher
108. "I know that type of woman who every morning when your feet hit the ground, the devil says, 'Oh shit, she's awake.'"
RELATED:31 funny quotes to lighten the mood when you're feeling down
More for you:
10 ways the universe is warning you when your life is about to change
The 100 best love sayings that will make everyone believe in love
126 rare words with beautiful meanings
100 deep questions to get to know you much better
Lisa Lieberman WangHe is a relationship expert and creator of the neuroscience Neuro Associative Programming (NAP).